Couple jailed for public sex on the beach | Weird
Treasure Island, Florida -- A young couple was arrested on Monday, June 20, after having sex on the beach in the presence of approximately 50 bystanders, including several children.
21-year-old Erica Alexander Huerta, of Tallahassee, and 22-year-old Steven Douglas Perry, 22, of Lutz, were each charged with one count of lewd and lascivious exhibition, and bail was set at $10,000 each.
Huerta and Perry were only about 100 feet from Caddy's on the Beach while taking part in the sex act, and police reports say the twosome were both under the influence of alcohol as they participated in fondling and public sex for over thirty minutes.
You may also like...
Heroin Food Stamps: Heroin ring leader busted using food stamps
Kirstie crisis: Kirstie Alley may lose her Clearwater mansion
Bikinis, mud, trucks: Redneck Yacht Club Memorial Day 2011 pics
No swinger sex: No sex allowed at swingers club
Caught on Video: Teacher punches student, but charges dropped
Lingerie Football: Lingerie Football League tryouts in Tampa
Top Land O Lakes-Lutz-Odessa Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Frankie's Friends' speakeasy soiree to help pets around the Bay!
- 5th annual golf tournament to benefit golf program for kids
- 19-year-old arrested for having sex with runaway girl
- "Heart of a Champion" scholarship to help 66 Hillsborough seniors
- FDOT to present proposals for widening of SR 54 in Wesley Chapel