Plane overshoots runway in Pasco County | News
Land O' Lakes, Florida - Two men are in good shape after their small plane overshot a runway in Pasco County and ended up in a ditch.
Photo Gallery: Plane overshoots runway
Pasco Sheriff's investigators say the 1980 Piper Saratoga from Windermere, Florida, overshot the runway as it landed at Pilot County Airport on State Road 52 at Highway 41 in Land O' Lakes.
Investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration have been notified.
Top Land O Lakes-Lutz-Odessa Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Frankie's Friends' speakeasy soiree to help pets around the Bay!
- 5th annual golf tournament to benefit golf program for kids
- 19-year-old arrested for having sex with runaway girl
- "Heart of a Champion" scholarship to help 66 Hillsborough seniors
- FDOT to present proposals for widening of SR 54 in Wesley Chapel