PASCO: Chasco Elementary given all clear after threat | News
Pasco County, FL - UPDATE: Deputies have completed their search. Nothing suspicious found. All clear given for school to resume.
The investigation is continuing into who made the threat, anyone with information is asked to contact the Pasco Sheriff's Office Tipsline at 1-800-706-2488.
A school lockdown has occurred at Chasco Elementary related to a bomb threat.
At this time no evidence to suggest it is credible but deputies are taking precautions necessary to make sure the school is safe.
There was a similar threat made in New Port Richey's jurisdiction.
Top Land O Lakes-Lutz-Odessa Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Frankie's Friends' speakeasy soiree to help pets around the Bay!
- 5th annual golf tournament to benefit golf program for kids
- 19-year-old arrested for having sex with runaway girl
- "Heart of a Champion" scholarship to help 66 Hillsborough seniors
- FDOT to present proposals for widening of SR 54 in Wesley Chapel